Once you’ve downloaded the Realm Connect app, use the code stpaulsnewnan when creating an account. If you had an account previously in ACS, you are already in Realm. If you can’t remember your password, you can easily reset it when you log in to the app.
Access the On Realm site on your desktop or laptop:
The On Realm website for St. Paul’s gives you more functionality than the mobile app, so be sure to log in and look around.
Use this link:
Or use this URL:
This is what you should see when you go to the On Realm website for St. Paul’s:
If you had an account in ACS, you are already in Realm. Click on the Sign In button (see example above). If you can’t remember your password, you can easily reset it when you log in.
If you don’t already have an account, click on the Sign Up button (see example above).
Step 2: Add or Update Your Profile
Everyone in our church will have a unique profile. Your profile contains everything you want people to know about you. Your profile also enables you to RSVP to events, track your giving, update your contact information, change family details, set notification preferences, or replace that outdated family photo. By keeping your information current, you are helping our staff, group leaders, and our church community. Your Profile includes:
• Contact Information* (e.g. name, address, email, phone)
• Family Members
• Personal Information (e.g. marital status, birthday**, etc.)
• Connected Social Media accounts
*You can decide later what data you want to hide online by setting your privacy preferences.
**Feel free to enter your full birthday. The year and your age will not be displayed on your church directory profile.”
Step 3: Start Engaging More Fully in Groups
Groups, ministries, and classes are an important part of our church, and now you can connect with the people in them throughout the week. You can keep track of upcoming meetings, events, who’s bringing what, and what’s going on in each other’s lives.”
Starting immediately, St. Paul’s will begin using Realm to communicate with your ministries, manage groups and teams, help you RSVP to events, allow you to easily manage your giving, update your personal profile information and privacy settings, and more. Realm will make it easier for all of us to connect throughout the week and know what’s happening. The following features will be available for use as appropriate:
• News— Keeps everyone up to date with the latest posts, photos, and events for your groups and teams
• Posts— Post messages to your group and comment on posts by others in your group or team
• Photos— Capture your moments together and share them with your group or team
• Events— See event details, submit your RSVP, and sign up to bring something
• Files— Access your group or team’s shared files
• Chat— Send your entire group, team, or select individuals, a chat that starts a conversation
• Inbox— Group or team leaders can send an email message to the entire group, team, or select individuals
• Participants— See names and basic profile details for the people in your group or team, based on their privacy preferences
• Notification Settings— Manage your preferences for group and team notifications and emails